Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lumene Gel Effect

I was bitten by the spring bug on my shopping trip to Anttila earlier this month and bought 2 Gel Effect nail polishes by Lumene.

Price: 5.90 €
Size: 5ml
Sand Shimmer #18(Gold)   Early Morning #7 (Pale Sherbet/Peach color)



They go on so nicely. The Sand Shimmer only needed 2 coats of polish and lasted 3 weeks. It's gold with specks of blue, but suited the Early Morning polish and my skin tone nicely.

Early Morning polish took about 3-4 coats to really show the color. So now I have almost half a bottle left  :( It's a pretty color, but I wish it was more opaque instead of shire since each bottle is 5.90€ for 5ml. It also lasted 3 weeks.


I do a lot with my hands, so there was obviously some chipping, they aren't like normal gel polish since no UV light is used. But they definitely look like the after results of gel polish. 



If the price was lower or the bottles bigger, I would love to buy more colors from this line. I'll be keeping my eyes open on any 2 for 1 deals. 







Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment